Sample Reports, Rates, and Payment
- Residential Homes - Minimum charge - $400 for a one-story; $450 for a two-story home up to 2500 s/f. If more than 2500 s/f, fees are based on s/f, age, and number of stories ranging from 16 - 20 cents per sq foot.
- New build construction (phase inspections) - Ph 1 - Foundation Pre-Pour. Ph 2 - Framing/Pre-drywall. Ph 3 - Final/Pre-Close. Ph 4 - Warranty (Builder 1-Year Warranty) Call for quote
- Homes more than 20 years old - Additional $75-$100 (requires more time to complete inspection and report due due to possible renovations, additions, wear and tear, outdated systems, mixing and matching of systems, etc.)
- Small Commercial - Call for quote
- New Construction Draw Inspections (lenders/builders) - $175 minimum - $250 based on location.
New to the area or stressed for time? Roberts Hi-Tech Home Inspections will arrange termite, septic, water well, and pool inspections for buyer with one of their trusted professionals to be completed same day as home inspection. These reports and payment will be separate from the home inspection.
Payment is due at time of inspection and can be paid by cash, check, or credit card.
Most inspections require approximately 4-6 hours to complete and will be scheduled at buyer's convenience. We ask that you allow two day's notice. We will provide a detailed, narrative report with plenty of ictures same day as inspection. Because our fee is independent of any property transaction, you can be assured that we are working exclusively and objectively for YOU, the buyer.