Fees - Home inspection fees vary slightly, depending on the size and age of the house. Below are our standard prices.
Full Home Inspection
- Minimum Charge / Home - $350
- Minimum Charge / Condo or townhome - $325
- Over 30 years old Additional $50 (take longer, more renovations, additions, wear and tear, mix and matching of systems)
Phase Inspection (new construction)
Phase I, II and III - Includes multiple visits to the construction site (minimum 5 visits).
- Phase 1 - Pre-pour Foundation
- Phase 2 - Pre-Drywall
- Phase 3 - Pre-Closing (Final Inspection)
Home Maintenance Inspection - Call for quote
End-of-Builder Warranty Inspection - Call for quote
Commercial Inspection - Call for quote
Pre-Listing Inspections - Call for quote
Fees are due at time of inspection and can be paid by cash or check.
Most inspections require about 4-6 hours to complete and will be scheduled at your convenience. We ask that you allow one day's notice. We will provide a detailed, narrative report with plenty of pictures same day as inspection. Because our fee is independent of any property transaction, you can be assured that we are working exclusively and objectively on your benefit.