Below are our standard prices.
- Residential Home - Minimum charge - $375
- Home inspection fees vary, depending on size and age of home.
- After minimum of $375; based on cost per s/f - $.15 - $.18 cents psf, depending on age and size of home
- Pier and Beam Foundation - Additional $50 (requires more time to inspect crawl space)
- Home more than 30 years old - Additional $50 (requires more time, more renovations, additions, wear and tear, mix and matching of systems)
- Small Commercial - Call for quote
New to the area or stressed for time? We will arrange termite, septic, water well and pool inspections for you with one of our trusted professionals. They offer excellent service and a discount for our home inspection clients.
Types of Inspections:
Phase Inspection (new construction) - Phase I, II and III - Includes multiple visits to the construction site (minimum 5 visits).
Phase 1 - Pre-pour Foundation
Phase 2 - Pre-Drywall
Ph 2/Part 2
Insulation Inspection before drywall is installed Phase 3 - Final / Pre-Close Inspection
Builder r 1-Year Warranty Inspection Sellers Pre-Listing/Pre-Sale Inspections
Fees are due at time of inspection and can be paid by cash or check.
Most inspections require approximately 4-6 hours to complete and will be scheduled at your convenience. We ask that you allow one day's notice. We will provide a detailed, narrative report with plenty of pictures same day as inspection. Because our fee is independent of any property transaction, you can be assured that we are working exclusively and objectively on your benefit.